something you need to accomplish later!
How to set up a Scheduled Message
- Click the Arrow next to the New Text Message option at the top of the screen
- Click New Scheduled Message
- Assign a contact (or new phone number) and write your 250 character message
- Select the desired date and time to send the message
- Click Send. The message is now saved and will be sent at the assigned date/time
How to edit or delete a Scheduled Message
- Click the Message on the left side
- Click the trash can to delete the message and prevent it from sending
- Click the edit pencil to update the message or date/time and then click Save.
Attach MMS to Scheduled Messages
Use the paperclip icon to attach a photo to your scheduled message.
Add emojis to Scheduled Messages
Select the smiley face icon to add an emoji to the body of your text.