You can add a custom signature that appears at the bottom of all the messages you send. The signature is a text string that you can use to personalize your messages. For example, you could set your signature as, "Thanks, Scott" or "Text STOP to opt-out."
Custom Signatures are tied to the user, not the phone number. If you are a user on multiple lines, your Custom Signature will be the same for every line.
When you add a custom signature to your message, the number of characters in the signature count against the 250-character limit for Zipwhip messages.
Setting up a custom signature
- Sign into the Zipwhip web app
- Click on your name in the top right corner
- Under Custom Signature, click Create Signature
- Enter your custom signature you want to include in all your outgoing messages
- Click Save.
- If you have already created a signature, you can enable your Custom Signature by toggling the button to the ON position
- To disable, toggle the button to the left
Using your custom signature in a message
When messaging a customer or client, you can toggle the custom signature on/off for that particular thread. Just click on the pencil icon at the bottom of the New Text window.