Sending a fax
1. Login to the web portal with your account credentials at fax.voiceopia.com
2. Click the Fax icon in the main nav
3. Click the Fax link in the secondary nav
4. Enter your 10 digit fax destination number in the box next to the flag icon
5. You can also use the contact button to simply select a recipient from your contact list. In this case, you do not need to type out the fax number, the system will automatically send to the fax number associated with the contact
6. The next step is to add the files you wish to send as your fax. There are multiple ways to do this.
- You can drag and drop files into the field provided
- You can click the Add File button and add files from your computer
- You can click the icon of a cloud service (box, dropbox, google drive) to sync your account and choose files directly from there
If you'd like to include a cover page simply toggle the slider below and enter the appropriate information
If you wish to add a tag to the fax (this will show up in your fax history) simply click the Tags button and choose (or create) your tag.
Click the SEND button.
That's it. You will see a pop-up notification confirming your fax was sent.
You can always check the status of a fax on your Fax History screen. Learn more about using Fax History